Wednesday, August 22, 2012

thank you germany :)


This is just a simple post of thanks. This goes out to everyone who has shown his or her support by visiting my page. This really means more than you may think. Special thanks go out to the great country of Germany. I noticed that Germany is the second supportive country in the world that actively visits, or maybe happens upon my page. To be honest, I have received more support from Europe in general than the United States, which is where I reside. It makes me wonder. Has the United States really become so self absorbed that they cannot even recognize talent? I know that money is important, but the arts should never be forgotten on the level that is has.

 

So once again, thank you Europe, and especially Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment